Check out our new YA Book Reviews
POWERlibrary resource – made for teens!
Power Library Teen Edition
POWER Teens provides online resources including full-text research e-resources, collections of photographs and documents, the statewide catalog of materials held in libraries throughout Pennsylvania, and Chat with a Librarian.
Provided by US Department of Energy and US Environmental Agency
Discover reliable health information through access to full-text articles of nursing and allied health journals, pamphlets, newsletters, periodicals, newspapers, encyclopedias, and more. This comprehensive consumer health resource provides accurate, authoritative information on a full range of health-related issues, including diseases, disorders, traditional and alternative therapies, and current hot topics.
A broad collection of full-text reference works is included, providing access to such texts as:
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Surgery and Medical Tests
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Diets
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Cancer
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Public Health
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Environmental Health
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Prescription Drugs
Content is added daily to ensure that researchers receive the most up-to-date health content including a robust selection of video and audio content. Searches also can be limited to Spanish language resources.