You can print these paperfigures at home, but they are set for 11X17 paper. Make sure to shrink to fit when you print.
Minecraft Paperfigure Directions
- Printed Minecraft Paperfigures sheet
- Gluestick or clear tape (I prefer tape, but gluestick works best with little fingers)
- Markers or crayons
- Print out template of your choice. Options are Steve (the human), Pig (or cow), and Spider.
- Color your printed sheet. Add details like eyes, spots for a cow, or however you wish to color your figure.
- Cut out your printed sheet. Be careful to not cut off the tabs!
- Fold all tabs inward.
- Tape or glue each individual box together.
- Tape or glue the legs to the body. Check the balance.
- Add the head, and you’re done!
Pig (or Cow)