April is Poetry Month!
Submit your poetry to email@example.com
- Poems must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted in person
- Emailed poems must be submitted at .doc, .docx, or .pdf form.
- Poetry can be written in any poetic style and on any subject.
- A poem in its entirety must be an original work by the person entering the contest.
- Only one poem per person is allowed.
- Poet must be at least 11 years of age.
- Poems will be judged by age group
- 11-14, 15-19, 20-30, 31-50, & 51+
- Poems containing language that is vulgar, offensive, or inappropriate will not be accepted.
- Do not include your name or any other information at the end of your poem. Put contact details in email submission.
- Deadline is April 30th at 12:01am
Winners will be published in Books n Banter
All entries may be published online