Follow these links to current news
- Apple time Painting class October 18 6-8pm (doors open at 5:30)
- New activities! See the new calendars
Check out some of our new magazines. Each month we will feature a few with a brief description. Who knows, you may find a new favorite.
Birds & Blooms: A quarterly magazine which offers not only information on birds and gardening, but also tips on how to bring them to your garden!
Country: A seasonal magazine which offers beautiful visuals of rural life. It offers ideas for travelling, as well as stories told by those who live in such areas of the world.
Check out our new google calendar!
Want to keep up with all the events and programs going on at McCord?
We now have Google calendar!
- The Master calendar has all the main library programs.
- The Children’s calendar has story time dates and details.
- The Teen calendar has teen events and details.
You can click any event on the calendar to add to your own calendar using your gmail.*
To add the event, simply click the event and “copy to my calendar”.
When the next screen pops up, click save. Now it should be in your google calendar.
*Note, you will need to have a gmail account to save an event, BUT you can view the calendar without a gmail account.