Winter Snowman Box – December 2018
- Cracker Jack box
- White copy paper
- Googly eyes
- 2-3 flat buttons black in color
- Scrap of orange paper or felt
- 12” or longer length of yarn
- Scotch tape
- Glue stick
- Cut 2 ½” off the short end of the piece of copy paper.
- Wrap the box of Cracker Jack with the paper.
- Dry fit all the snowmen pieces on the box to see where they fit best.
- Glue the googly eyes on.
- Cut a small triangle from the orange paper or felt & attach below the eyes.
- Optional-add some short lines to the piece of orange paper so it resembles the lines of a carrot.
- Depending on the size of your black buttons, glue 2 or 3 to the front of the box.
- Tie the piece of yarn around the box placing it between the carrot nose and the buttons.
Make multiple snowmen and give as gifts for your family and friends