1. Poem must sent to email@example.com or submitted at library
2. Poems must be submitted at .doc, .docx, or .pdf form. No .odf or .odt submissions
3. Poetry can be written in any poetic style and on any subject.
4. A poem in its entirety must be an original work by the person entering the contest.
5. Only one poem per person is allowed.
6. Poet must be at least 11 years of age.
7. Poems will be judged by age group 11-14, 15-18, 20-30, 31-50, & 51+
8. Poems containing language that is vulgar, offensive, or wholly inappropriate will not be accepted.
9. Do not include your name or any other information at the end of your poem.
10. Deadline is April 30th at 12:01am