You can pick up a pipe cleaner butterfly kit at the circ desk
NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS
- Poems must be sent to email@example.com
- Emailed poems must be submitted at .doc, .docx, or .pdf form.
- Poetry can be written in any poetic style and on any subject.
- A poem in its entirety must be an original work by the person entering the contest.
- Only one poem per person is allowed.
- Poems will be judged by age group
- Under 10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-30, 31-50, & 51+
- Poems containing language that is vulgar, offensive, or inappropriatewill not be accepted.
- PLEASE put contact details in email submission.
- Do not include your name or any other information at the end of your poem.
- Deadline is April 30th at 12:01am
Winners will be published in Books n Banter
All entries may be published online
Library doors are open
Monday & Tuesday 10-7
Thursday & Friday 10-5
Please continue to wear masks and social distance
Follow on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
2 brackets: Adult and Young Adult
May the best book win!
Bracket included in this month’s Books n Banter
Improvise, Adapt, & Transform
Thank you to all who donated!
PAForward® Basic Literacy
We are recycling to raise funds. Please collect inkjets to recycle and drop off. Every inkjet donated can earn the library funds.
Link for more information https://recyclingadvantage
Are you signed up for our newsletter?
Get the Books n’ Banter delivered right to your inbox
Click here to sign up